15 április 2007

An out and about week.

Saturday night I went to Judit and Gyula's Open House. They have done a great job decorating and repainting the house. Earlier in the day I met up with Zsuzsi and Attila and headed out to Nanton to do some Antique shopping.



These are the two purchases I made. I am so happy with them!



This is a piece that we saw that maybe one day I would like to duplicate.



Friday Night I met up with Zsuzsi and Attila and Zsuzsi's Mom for a great dinner at the Keg (after seeing the progress on their new home - it looks great!). I met up with Sue and Nancy/Gabor at Mom and Dads for lunch and did some shopping with Nancy and Gabor in the afternoon. A full day but a great day!


Met up with Nancy, Robb and Gabor after my dentist appointment on Thursday at the Devonian Gardens, Gabor just loves to play, crawl and wander around and through everything! He loves playing and I just love watching him play!



Wednesday night I met up with Zsuzsi at UB the Artist to do some ceramic crafts . I started a salt/pepper shaker for myself - it just needs to be fired - I'll post a finished picture when I get it back. The other piece is a gift so I'll show it when the recipient gets it (and when it is finished being fired).

Tuesday I had a great night babysitting Gabor, we had a great time together before he had to go to bed. Monday at lunch we all visited Mom and Dad for a great quick visit.

4 megjegyzés:

Laci írta...

Love what you got in Nanton, we're going to have to join you guys one of the times you go there again!

Also love your salt and pepper shakers!

Névtelen írta...

love the update - Z

Névtelen írta...

Very nice Elsie, sands like you had fun both visiting and shoping
M,D

Nancy (kis mama) írta...

Nice pieces you found in Nanton! What a find.

Your salt and pepper shakers are awesome!