11 április 2007

Easter Weekend

After searching on the Internet, I found the “Tap-tap Mother Hen”, you hammer the colored eggs through the holes with the wooden chick mallet, and send them rolling down and out of mother hen! I fell in love with it and decided to make one for Gábor for Easter (I think he liked it as well!).


Saturday, I met up with Sue, George, Nancy, Robb and Gábor at the Zoo, where we spent a great afternoon looking at the animals (even if it was a bit chilly out). I just love the way Gábor loves looking at everything - we even had a chance to see the new baby giraffe.







After the zoo, we headed to Mom and Dad’s for a visit and Easter dinner - which was fantastic!



And to finish off a very full day, Sue, George and I went to Doramy and Laz’s
to spend an evening playing Trivia Pursuit.
A great day all in all!

Sunday was once again our cooking day, we made a meal from Poland this time, absolutely fantastic, I’ve moved all the photos and recipes from our Sunday cook days to its own blog page New Recipes Tried, there is also a link to it under “links” to the left.




4 megjegyzés:

Névtelen írta...

Elsie sands that you had a fun weekwnd, good photos,thanks

Nancy (kis mama) írta...

I love the photos you captured from the day! Especially the ones of the boys with Gabor, he looks like such a little man with his uncle George

Nancy (kis mama) írta...

BTW he still plays like crazy with his mother hen - he loves it!

Névtelen írta...

Love the updates and pictures! Z