21 november 2006

Weekend Crafts

In one of the magazines I picked up last week, I saw a very nice punch-needle xmas craft I want to do - as I've never tried it before I picked up a punch-needle kit to test it out before doing the one in the magazine. It is a very simple craft and I was able to finish the whole thing in a couple of hours on Saturday. So I will be off to pick up the material for the xmas design this week.


And after seeing Kati's beautiful biscornu, I was motivated to try and do my own, although its been years since I've cross-stitched. I found a Macskanyomos pattern (Felsõ-Maros vidéki) in a magazine Kati gave me that I think will work. We will see how it turns out.

So Sunday, while watching TAR with Sue & George....



While I babysat Gábor on Friday (he was sleeping already) and after about 1 1/2 hours (basically re-learning how-to-cross-stitch) .....



I have to practice taking close-up shots though - sorry its fuzzy.

2 megjegyzés:

Zsuzsa írta...

Very cool LC!

Laci írta...

Another very talented multi crafter!! Both your stitching and your punch needle are fantastic!!! I've been looking at those punch needle kits at Micheal's too... just haven't got up the nerve to try one yet.