10 május 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I spent Mother's Day with Family... and it was a great day indeed...

First, with a Mother's Day lunch following Mass at the Hungarian Church with my Mom and Dad, Nancy, Robb, Gabor, Aniko and Robb's parents. Gabor gave a Mother's Day speech as part of the Hungarian School Mother's Day presentation - he was just way too cute for words (actually all the children did a great job!). And although I'm not a very emotional person - the show brought tears to my eyes...
Then a quick visit at Mom's with Sue and George and then ending the night at Sue and George's to watch the finale of Amazing Race and a movie (a repeat of Terminator Salvation).

Me and and my wonderful Mom!

Me and my sister - another wonderful Mother!

Nancy with her children - Gabor and Aniko...


Gabor saying his portion of the Mother's Day Speech...




"God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers"
Happy Mother's Day to all Mothers!

Nincsenek megjegyzések: