21 április 2010

Will wonders never cease - it does rain in the desert...

So, when they call for rain - what else is there to do but shop?!?
Today they called for cooler weather so we decided to head out to the outlet malls in Cabazon. It did actually rain on the way there, but it was short lived, the sun really didn't make it out - so it was a perfect day for shopping. We spent a few hours at both Cabazon Mall and Desert Hills Mall, We all got some great items at very good deals. One of my favorite stores (what else but a shoe store) once again had their "buy one pair - get 2 free pairs" sale. I don't know if this is their every day sale, but it has been there both last fall and this trip, and as long as I can find shoes I like - I'm glad! Both Mom and I took advantage of the sale. We also made a quick stop at a Wal-Mart and while Mom and Dad got some essentials - I took a look around and ended up with a few pieces as well.











Tonight it was still windy out, but we made csevab (yum-yum) and pretty much stayed inside, which gave me time to write down the last few days activities while Mom and Dad played some cards.







Nincsenek megjegyzések: