23 szeptember 2007

Star Wars and More!

This past week and the few weeks before have been very busy with work, and trying to get my life back in order. I had such a good time with Dűvő and can't wait to see them again. Possibly this Thursday as they stop in Calgary on their way to Regina, if not then at this year's Festival in Regina. I can't believe that this year I may get away with packing everything in a carry-on suitcase (no costumes, etc.). Can't hardly wait! I have finally been able to catch up on blogging my summer activities and such. This weekend I spent time cleaning up at home and then Sue and George called and we decided to do a Star Wars Marathon weekend (with wine and Martini's included). It has been great to put aside work for a little while and relax. Tomorrow I go to meet Nancy, Robb and Gabor at the airport as their Europe trip has come to an end for this year.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: