22 augusztus 2007

Tooth Surgery and New Camera

So, I have started a 10-year plan to fix my teeth, I have finally been going to the dentist after many many years of not visiting the dental office (because of a very bad experience as a child - basically a broken needle during a freezing injection).
I stayed at Nancy and Robb's during a recovery period of a tooth extraction. I made a few things for Gabor (on the request of Nancy and Robb). Amongst other things, I made travel shoe bags for Gabor, a new duvet cover, 2 decorative pillows, and a cover for Gabor's first pillow. Gabor really seemed to like them. I also purchased a new camera - so I was trying out some new settings and pursued another hobby of mine of taking photos (I actually bought a new camera before Disneyland - but was not happy with the quality or the ease of use, so I returned it for my new camera - which I really like).

Nincsenek megjegyzések: